Chitika AD

Pages

Sunday, August 15, 2010

JUNPID saga: the part time filler

Since I can't find a job in dying industry I have decided to start the search for a part-time job.


Here are the current options:

Go back to serving. There are many places that are hiring. There are plenty of cracked out people in this industry, great for my fellow readers.

Substitute teaching. I make my own hours and get to sit at a desk and hand out an assignment. This costs about a $100 before with all the fingerprints and background tests. I would get to blog about the kids, which hopefully are all like this.  Two points to anybody who can tell me the name of this show.

Miscellaneous labor. This category qualifies under anything I find on craig's list under the men seeking men section. I would turn down this guy though. Just not my thing. I need a nose in the relationship.

Playing poker, blogging, and taking online surveys. This is what I'm currently doing. Online surveys are tricky and difficult to make something off of. They do help kill time though when my Dragonball episode isn't fully loaded yet.

Actually get a job I want. Let's hope this is the option that actually happens. Since the last JUNPID saga entry I've applied to eight more places. One's got to happen sooner or later.

1 comment:

  1. It's Good Morning Miss Bliss, the predecessor to Saved By the Bell! Booyah.

    ReplyDelete