Chitika AD

Pages

Friday, August 20, 2010

JUNPID saga continues!

Today's is short and sweet because that's how it happened to me today. For those of you who forgot what JUNPID was, it stands for Jobless, Unemployed, Not Working, Poor, &  In Debt.

Today I applied to JBuck's.

 This restaurant was seeking some servers. I printed out the application, filled it out, and drove there to turn it in. The following conversation with hostess ensued:

Me: "Hello there!"
Hostess: "eh"
Me: "How are you doing today?"
Hostess: "eh"
Me: "I came to turn in my application for the open serving postions.
Hostess: "Oh."
After she said that powerful two letter word, she took my application and waved goodbye.
I didn't feel like dealing with someone who had the vernacular of Encino Man so I didn't bother to ask if I could speak to a manager. I'll just call Monday.
And how about this for a mugshot?
This is Cardinals play-by-play announcer Dan McLaughlin hammered. What a photo

No comments:

Post a Comment